LONG time no see.
Yes, this blog is closed. No more posts will come after this one.
I even forgot this blog of mine existed after two years of not using it again.
But I just found it back - accidentally.
And that's why I want you all to give a little update of what happened AFTER the Erasmus study.
So.
I finished my degree in teaching, which I was studying at the moment I went to Denmark.
But what's more: I started a NEW STUDY.
Yes indeed, I wanted to study at least three more years.
And in what?
Surprise, surprise... I started a study in ANIMATION!
Yes! I liked it so much, I actually wanted to study it, fully, every detail, every hard labour.
And right now that I'm writing this post, I'm already in my second year of animation studies.
Time goes by so fast!
This Erasmus thing feels like yesterday...
AND IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE.
Or at least, before I completely integrated animation into my life.
I don't regret a thing! (Okay, maybe that last night in the Dicken's bar, I should not have drank so much)
But if I can give ONE ADVICE to anyone:
GO HAVE AN ERASMUS ADVENTURE
Big love.
Aagje
P.S. If you want to see my work from my actual animation studies, you can check out my Tumblr.
No comments:
Post a Comment